Provident Fund – Rate of interest for the Financial Year 2016-17 on the accumulations on the credit of subscribers in the General Provident Fund and other similar funds until further orders – Issued.
Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby adopt the rate of interest @ 8% per annum for the period from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017 during the year 2016-17 on the following Provident Funds on par with the rates of Government of India.
2) The Electricity Department Provident Fund Rules.
3) Emergency Cut and Compulsory Saving Rules, 1949.
4) Government Distilleries Employees Provident Fund.
5) Telangana State Government Life Insurance Fund.
6) Telangana State employees Welfare Fund Rules.
Download copy from below links: