AP DEECET-2015 Complete Details
AP DEECET Tentative Schedule
|Notification for conduct of DEECET||10-07-2015|
|Payment of application fee through online||13-07-2015|
|Submission of application through online with payment of fee||14-07-2015|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online||27-07-2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled in application through online||28-07-2015|
|Generation of Hall Tickets||06-08-2015|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through online||16-08-2015|
|Date of DEECET-2015||23-08-2015|
|Date of Announcement of results and ranks||03-09-2015|
|Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||21-08-2015|
|First phase of Counseling(Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)||10-09-2015|
|Second phase of Counseling||23-09-2015|
|Admissions for left over seats||03-10-2015|
|First Instruction day||19-09-2015|
Online application for category –A seats (Convenor Quota ) are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training(DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept of School Education,Govt of A.P on 16-08-2015 in all 13 Districts of the state of AP
Date & Timings of DEECET :DEECET will be conducted on 23-08-2015 in all 13 Districts of AP. The test will be conducted from 10:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M (02 Hours)
Examination centers for DEECET :DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre
Eligibility criteria for admission :
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions(Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2015 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2015.There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications :
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 2014-15 final Examinations ( Qualifying Examination ) or its equivalent are eligible are eligible to appear for the entrance test .But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent both A & B category seats.
- Candidate belonging to“O.C”and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET .For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%.That is to say candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category