.

RGUKT integrated BTech admissions in Basara IIIT

Eligibility
  1. Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2016, in the first attempt
  2. Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2016 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates)

Important Dates

# Event Date
1 Date of Notification (DN) 05-0­5-­2016
2 Issue of Applications (online) (DIA) 06-05-2016
3 Last date for receiving applications (online) (LDO) 31-05-2016
4 Last date for receiving applications (Hard copy) 05-06-2016
5 Announcement of Selection List (for counseling) (DAS) 11-06-2016
6 Counseling for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports)at RGUKT­ Basar 23-06-2016
7 Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar Phase­ I 01-07-2016
8 Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT Basar ­Phase­ II 06-07-2016
9 Orientation for P1 Students 14-07-2016
10 Commencement of Classes 15-07-2016
How to Apply
  1. The candidates should apply through APOnline services only
  2. The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt.
  3. An additional amount of Rs. 20.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre
  4. If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
  5. Immediately after submitting the application through online, the applicant should send its print­out duly signed along with copies of the receipt mentioned in (c) above and the relevant certificates to The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State­504107, by Speed Post / Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover Application for Admissions 2016 – RGUKT ­ Basar
Fee Details
  1. Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates)
  2. Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates)
Admission Procedure
  1. Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2016­17) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2016­17 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non­residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weight age to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process.
  2. At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un­reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

Start Download Notification Click Here to Apply online

General Updates

Digital Lessons3Rs
Job ChartsMid Day Meals
TLM--








More

TLM

More

Telangana Govt Orders & Proceedings

More

www.prafulstu.com

Results-Notifications-Time Tables

TS PRC-2015

More

AP SSA NEWS

More

Important Quick Links

Health Cards

ZP GPF

GLI

Know your salary

DDO Request

Dept Test

SSA

SCERT

DSE

Open Schools

Model Schools

BSE

BIE

Rationalisation GOs

More

AP Forms

More

Mahaboob Nagar Updates

More

Telangana Health Dept GOs

More

Application Forms

More
Top