.

IIIT Basara Rule of Reservations for Admission-2017

RGUKT | Basara IIIT | IIIT seats | RGUKT Admissions | RGUKT Entrance | Admission Test for III | RGUKT Basara  Entrance Exam | Admission information RGUKT |

Government of Telangana & Rule of Reservation for Admission as per the Presidential Order 1974

Reservation in State-wide Universities (as per Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 ( Lr. No: 1959/TE/A2/2015-2, dated 29-04-2015): The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats can be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014  

RGUKT has given a clear definition & rule of reservation pattern for various categories such as Local Candidate, Local Area, The Non Local Candidate, Non- Local Area, university Area, Reservation for SC/ST/BC communicties, Reservation for women candidates, Reservation for Special Categories, Reservation for Physically Challenged persons.

Admissions will be allowed As per the given rule of reservation in this post, 
for these definitions and detailed information, please check the below links



General Updates

Digital Lessons3Rs
Job ChartsMid Day Meals
TLM--








More

TLM

More

Telangana Govt Orders & Proceedings

More

www.prafulstu.com

Results-Notifications-Time Tables

TS PRC-2015

More

AP SSA NEWS

More

Important Quick Links

Health Cards

ZP GPF

GLI

Know your salary

DDO Request

Dept Test

SSA

SCERT

DSE

Open Schools

Model Schools

BSE

BIE

Rationalisation GOs

More

AP Forms

More

Mahaboob Nagar Updates

More

Telangana Health Dept GOs

More

Application Forms

More
Top